How I accepted Islam! 

How I accepted Islam! 


 How I accepted Islam! 

I am a gynaecologist in a hospital in America. Once an Arab Muslim woman came who had a delivery case. I kept seeing her. Then it was time for my leave, so I told this woman that I was going home, another doctor would come. It was a few hours before the delivery of the baby when the woman started crying, "You don't go, I will not allow any man to touch me." The woman was in severe pain, so I stopped. The woman gave birth. After some time, I told her to take care to keep a distance from her husband for forty days because there is a risk of disease if there is sexual intercourse before forty days after the birth of the child. The woman said, "I am a Muslim. After forty days, sexual intercourse is forbidden. This forty-day period is called "Nifas". I was stunned and said, "Can you tell me something about Islam? He said, "Then I bought books from the Islamic Center and read them and accepted Islam." 
Consider that the call to Islam is not difficult. A Muslim is a claimant in any situation!! Just obey the orders of Allah!

Post a Comment

0 Comments