the head of the youth of the church in Sweden to accept Islam!

the head of the youth of the church in Sweden to accept Islam!

the head of the youth of the church in Sweden to accept Islam!

 And Allah guides whom He pleases.'


The announcement of the head of the youth of the church in Sweden to accept Islam!


Hugo, a Swedish Christian physician and church youth leader whose father was an atheist and whose mother was a Christian, tells his story:


"I heard my parents talking about Islam in church and saying that the Qur'an (Nu'uz-Billah) is the word of the devil." And when I listened to the Quran on the Internet, I felt a lot of beauty and harmony in it. It is as if the Quran is connected to another dimension. And this is what I felt, and this moment was the moment of my transformation. Then I studied Islam, understood the meanings of the Qur'an through translations, debated with priests, talked to Muslims, and finally came to the conclusion that I am a Muslim inside. I gave up eating pork, and when I went to church, everyone was reciting their prayers, and I was reciting Surah Fatiha. I realised I was just fooling myself. So I decided to recite the word of martyrdom and become a Muslim before Ramadan so that I could fast and pray.


Post a Comment

0 Comments