how mantain Contact and relationship

how mantain Contact and relationship



 Contact and relationship

Once, a journalist was interviewing his retired teacher and was asking various things about the old days of his education. During this interview, the young journalist asked his teacher, "
Sir! Once during your lecture, you explained the difference between these two words while discussing the words contact and connection. Even then, I was confused, and now that it's been so long, I don't remember the difference. Please explain the meaning of these two words to me today so that I and the viewers of my channel can be aware.

The teacher smiled and shyly asked the journalist, "Do you belong to the same city?"

The disciple replied, "Yes sir! I am from this city. 
The teacher asked, "Who lives in your house?"

The student thought that the teacher did not want to answer her question, which is why he was beating around the bush. However, he said, my mother is dead, my father lives at home, has three brothers and one sister, and all are married. 
The teacher smiled and asked the young journalist, "Do you keep talking to your father?" 
Now the young man got angry and said, "Yes, I will keep chatting with my father." 
The teacher asked, "Remember the last time you met your father?" 
Now the young man sipped his anger and said, "It must have been a month since I met Abu." 
The teacher said, "You must see your siblings often. Tell me, when was the last time you all got together and asked about gossip?

Now the journalist was sweating on his forehead and had to give up. He started thinking that I had gone to interview the teacher, but on the contrary, the teacher had started interviewing me. 
He sighed, took a deep breath, and said that it had been two years since we had been together as siblings. The teacher asked another question: how many days have you been together? 
The young man replied, wiping the sweat from his forehead. We had been together for three days. 
The teacher asked, "How much time do you spend sitting next to your father?" 
Now the young journalist got very worried and started writing something on the paper on the table below.

The teacher asked, Have you ever had breakfast, lunch, or dinner with your father? 
Have you ever inquired about Abu's health?
Have you ever asked your father how his days are going after your mother's death?

The eyes of the interviewing journalist began to shed tears. The teacher held the journalist's hand and said that there was no need to be worried, ashamed, disappointed or sad. I'm sorry that I hurt you and hurt you in ignorance. But what should I do? I had to answer your question about contact and connection.

Now listen!!! 
The difference between these two words is that your contact is with your father, but the connection with Abu is no longer there or weak. Because the connection is between hearts. When there is a connection or relationship, you spend time with each other. They share each other's pain. They shake hands, embrace, and do each other's work happily. As the mother of an innocent child hugs him, kisses him, feeds him without asking, his warmth takes care of the cold. When he starts walking, she stays by his side like a shadow so that he doesn't fall, doesn't eat anything wrong, and if he falls, she hugs him and shuts him up.

So, my dear students, There is only contact with your father and siblings, but there is no connection between you. 
The young journalist wiped his tears with a handkerchief and thanked the teacher and said, "Sir! You have taught me a great lesson today which I will not forget for the rest of my life.

This is the situation of our society today. We have great connections but no connection at all.

We now have 5000 Facebook friends but only one in real life.Today we send unscented flowers to hundreds of friends early in the morning to say good morning. In real life, there is not even a single flower leaf. Today we are all busy with our work and entertaining ourselves with pictures of scentless paper flowers.

We try to be leaders by fulfilling all the requirements of relationships and offering a few condolence words on the death of a loved one.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments