charity benefits

charity benefits


 A Saudi merchant has said that my friend and I used to do business in the city of Saud, Burida.* 

One day, I went to Masjid-ul-Kabeer in Burida for Friday prayers. 
After the Friday prayers, the funeral was announced. 
After the funeral prayer, the people started asking each other whose funeral it was. 
* This funeral was discovered to be for my friend Saud, who died of a heart attack last night.I was very shocked to hear this. 
This was in 1998, about 22 years ago. 
At that time, mobile phones were not common yet. After a few months, a shopkeeper there told me that I owed 3 lakh riyals to the late Saud. 
So you come with me and we will go and talk to his sons. And I already knew that this debt was the responsibility of Saud.*
 So we went and met the sons of the deceased. When there was a discussion, they flatly refused to return the money without any concrete evidence. 
and said that our father had left only 6 lakh riyals. 
* If we give you 3 lakh, then what will we have left...???*
Many transactions in this era were based on mutual trust**, so we're back*
*, thus the time passed*
*, but all the time I was reminded of Saud**. He kept thinking about what would happen to him in the grave due to not paying the debt"*
I resolved to repay my dear friend's debt and did not sleep for two days; whenever I closed my eyes to sleep, Saud's smiling face appeared in front of me.A few days passed when a businessman called. He offered that I have a store consisting of two shops that I would like to give to you free of charge. I accepted his offer to clean the shops by hiring laborers. Meanwhile, a big truck loaded with goods stopped in front of the shops. From which a young man got down*
* After salutation, he said that I am the son of such and such a merchant.
My father has sent these goods and said that you should sell the goods and return half of their price to us.* And my business more than doubled in a short period of time; this is not a myth, but a true occurrence.*
* How true is the saying of the Master of THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM  , that "As long as a servant helps his brother, Allah will help him."

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments