Dedicated to Mothers, Wives & Sisters❤

Dedicated to Mothers, Wives & Sisters❤

MY MAGIC HOUSE

 Once my wife told me that you are a great journalist who writes a lot. Write something for me today, then I will believe that you are a journalist

I wrote something like this again.

"My Magical House"

Me, my wife and children live in a magical house.

They take off their clothes dirty, which become clean the next day.


They take off their shoes while coming from school and office. Then the next day morning they go wearing polished clean shoes.


Every night the litter basket is filled with garbage and the next morning it is empty.


In my magical house, the children make a mess while playing, but the next moment it is clean. And their sports equipment is kept in order in their respective boxes.


Every day, in my magical house, my children and I make different food of choice.


Mama, Mama is called almost a hundred times in my magical house every day.

Mama, where is the nail clipper?

Mama finish my homework.

Mama, brother is hitting me.

Mama Baba came to know.

Mama will not take me to school lunch box today.

Mama make Biryani today.

Mama, today I can't find an ant, they make a line here every day.😊

Mama make me a sandwich.

Mom, I have to go to the bathroom.

Mama, my book was lying here. Not now.

The last word before going to sleep is Mama and the first word when I wake up in the morning is Mama in my magical house.


Of course, no one would have ever been attracted to this magical house. Although everyone has this magical house.

And no one has ever thanked the wizard of this house


The magician of these magical houses is none other than every wife and mother. Who do such magic in their own homes.💚💙❤


May Allah bless every wife and mother, whose patience and never-ending work brings glory to every home. 🤲


Dedicated to Mothers, Wives & Sisters❤

🌹💖🌹

Post a Comment

0 Comments