which sells for twenty-six million dollars. If you want to learn,

which sells for twenty-six million dollars. If you want to learn,



 A man advertised in the newspaper that I was an expert in killing dinosaurs. . And by hitting it, a diamond comes out of it, which sells for twenty-six million dollars. If you want to learn,



enrol in my course by paying a fee of two thousand dollars. Many disciples gathered. I paid the fee and sat down. Teacher taught very advanced methods of catching and killing dinosaurs on screen. conducted the exam and gave certificates to the top students. A top student, after completing the course, wandered from forest to forest to find dinosaurs for five years. Dinosaurs were not to be found. However, it is definitely known that dinosaurs have disappeared from the world. After collecting all the money, he returned to  in a dilapidated condition and went to Teacher house. He told the whole story and said, "Why did you teach me how to kill when there are no dinosaurs?" I'm hungry; how can I make money from what you've taught me?The teacher said, "Son, who told you to go out to find dinosaurs?" The Disciple: Then how will the diamond be found? Son, who told you to hunt dinosaurs? So teach me how to kill dinosaurs This is the real fall of getting a diamond. This is the situation of those who teach online earning methods in our country today.

Post a Comment

0 Comments