Islam and women's rights

Islam and women's rights


If the woman was in the form of a wife, the Prophet (peace and blessings o


f Allah be upon him) said, "Khadijah, if you had asked for my skin, I would have taken it off."



When this woman was in the form of a daughter, the Prophet not only stood up and welcomed her, but said, "My daughter Fatimah is a piece of my liver."



And when this woman was in the form of a sister, he said, "Sister, why did you bother to come by yourself? If you had sent a message, I would have released all the prisoners."



And when this woman came in the form of a mother, "Paradise was placed at the feet."


And the sad voice was also saved by history.


It was said, O Companions!


I wish my mother was alive, I would have been teaching the Isha prayer, my mother would call Muhammad, I would have left the prayer and listened to my mother.



The suffering of the woman was felt so much that the recitation was shortened when the children's cries were heard during the congregation



O daughters of the Ummah Muhammadiyah, you are very great (alhamdulillah)💕❤😊


________>



Post a Comment

0 Comments